Странице

2014/03/24

Years ago



Since the weather is as it is, and more important, since I have to make some new ft clothes, I had no time to make new photos this weekend. So, I just decided to share some of my old photos. You'll see mostly dresses, and actually that is the piece of clothing that I make most often. But since I made this page, I turned more to everyday fashion.
All of these photos were made during the year 2009, with my friend Milica Kecman. We took photos very often, but majority of this few I'll show you, were made for editorial in CHIC Fashion magazine.

Obzirom da je napolju vreme takvo kakvo jeste, i još bitnije, obzirom da moram da šijem neke nove stvarčice, nisam imala vremena da pravim nove slike ovog vikenda. Pa sam odlučila da podelim neke svoje stare slike. Uglavnom su to slike haljina, što sam zapravo do sada najčešće i pravila. Ali od kako sam napravilaovu stranicu, okrenula sam se nekim svakodnevnim i nosivijim komadima garderobe.
Sve ove fotografije su nastale tokom 2009. godine, sa mojom prijateljicom Milicom Kecman. Tada smo se često slikale, ali većinu slika ovde prikazanih smo slikale za editorijal u CHIC Fashion magazinu.








Outfit details:
red dress_fashion tailored
black and white organza dress_fashion tailored
gray woolen dress with shoulder detail_fashion tailored
cream silk chiffon dress_fashion tailored
black silk maxi skirt with metallic detail waist_fashion tailored


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар