Странице

2014/03/20

Color block pencil skirt






Maybe it's obvious, but yellow is one of my favorite colors. And it always was, since I was very little girl. Actually, the very first thing I sew myself was a yellow mini. I think I was about even or eight years old. Yes, sewing is in my blood, and that yellow color too.
Just so it wouldn't be boring, i added some burgundy and white color. And it doesn't look the some from at front and at the back. High waisted, so it works great with cropped tees too.
One more thing that is my favorite is the fabric I made the skirt from. Wool of course.I could say that this is the mix of all my favorites. Yes, it is.

Možda je očigledno, ali žuta je jedna od mojih omiljenih boja. I oduvek je bila, još od malena. Zapravo, prva stvar koju sam ikad sašila je bila baš žuta mini suknja. Mislim da sam imala sedam ili osam godina. Da, šivenje mi je u krvi, kao i ta žuta boja.
Da ne bi bila dosadna, ovaj put sam dodala malo bordo i bele boje. I ne izgleda isto od napred i od nazad. Visoko strukirana , tako da izgleda super i sa kraćim majicama.
Još jedna meni omiljena stvar je tkanina od koje je sašivena ova suknja. Vuneni štof, naravno. Mogla bih reći da je ovo mix mojih favorita. Da, jeste.






Outfit details:
pencil skirt_fashion tailored / SOLD
cropped tee_zara (ss 2013)
leather jacket_zara (aw 2013/2014)
stiletto shoes_zara (ss 2013)
velvet clutch_zara (ss 2012)
scarf_zara man (aw 2013/2014)
sunglasses_80's purple (2007 collection)
nailpolish_china glaze_liquid leather

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар